l love the comfort that Sunday meals offer the family as a whole. Here is a healthy dish that you and your family may enjoy in this scorching summer heat.
This meal serves 5 people
10 Lamb chops
15ml fresh rosemary chopped
150ml olive oil
2 lemons thinly sliced
I bunch fresh mint, chopped
500 g French beans, trimmed a blanched
1 large punnet fresh strawberries, sliced into quarters
200 g feta, cubed
125ml olive oil
100 ml red wine or raspberry vinegar
20 ml water
2 cloves garlic, crushed
15ml castor sugar
5ml Dijon mustard
- Rub the lamb with salt and rosemary. Place in a shallow dish and pour olive oil over meat. Add the lemon slices and half of the mint. Toss to coat and marinate for an hour.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place the chops over the coals and cook to your liking.
- Just before serving, combine the remaining mint with beans, strawberries and feta. Pour the dressing over the bean and strawberry mixture. Place on a large platter and toss lightly.
- Dish the salad and top with the chops.
Enjoy, share your favourite recipe and lets keep interacting.